Happy Friday! I hope that you had an ultimate Thursday!
We made it! This is the final “fifth” of A5!
Thank you so much for sticking with me and for sticking with A5! I have spent countless hours pouring my extensive knowledge of the power of gratitude into this summarized, small-bite approach (from The Bergstrom Method) so that you may find it to be similar to that of a great meal; packed with flavor, savory, surprising, delicate yet robust, and most importantly – one that you’ll always remember and want to tell the world about!
Before the final “bite” of this five-course feast, I’d like to reflect on the other “bites” we have enjoyed together:
- The first course was Accept.
- The second course was Adjust.
- The third course was Adapt.
- The fourth course was Aspire.
If you’ve missed the other courses or enjoyed them all equally but can’t quite recall the specifics of each, they are all available on The Gratitude Guru’s blog.
And now, for the final “bite” of this five-course feast, I give you…: Achieve!
Achieve is the ultimate outcome. This final piece of A5 is what the other courses create. Earlier this week, I promised you that by this weekend, you would have a solid plan to follow to create your ultimate life with Gratitude. Here it is:
- Gratitude is the universal emotion we all feel and understand to be a great feeling.
- It feels great to be grateful!
- The first thing we do to manifest our ultimate lives is Think. Depending on how you feel at any given moment determines which of your life results actually manifest.
- By consciously thinking, you can activate your Center of Gratitude and begin to summon your awareness of what you’re grateful for.
- By consciously increasing the great feelings generated by Gratitude, your thoughts that follow will be thoughts produced from great feelings. These great feelings will begin attracting more great things for you to enjoy so you can continue feeling grateful and indefinitely happy!
- Gratitude is the gateway that will grant you permanent access to the highly sought-after place where life is lived ultimately! The place where happiness is abundant; where prosperity is unlimited; where every dream comes true; where there is only love with no mention of hate; Gratitude is the gateway to ultimate everything!
To create your ultimate life with Gratitude:
- Accepting that Gratitude has given you everything you have and will continue to give you everything you want, is the key.
- Adjusting your thinking so it is so deeply rooted in Gratitude that it becomes your go-to emotion will guide you in creating your ultimate life!
- Adapting your lifestyle to thinking and acting from your Center of Gratitude will help you adjust your thinking so you begin with gratitude.
- Aspire to share your gratitude with the world. Make your MULO and get specific about what you want in and as your life! Give thanks to all you meet; for all you have; and the awesomeness of your life will unfold before your eyes!
- Achieve your ultimate life by; being centered in gratitude; thinking grateful thoughts; feeling grateful feelings; expressing your gratitude to others from all they do that enhances your life; and consciously observe how the gratitude you feel and exhibit for your life impacts the lives of others.
That last sentence is the ultimate component. When you feel grateful and you allow those feelings to propel you into giving thanks to another human being, you can see your impact. If you look into their eyes, you can see that their light from deep within has been sparked by your actions, your gratitude; you will know that you just made the world a better place because you just changed someone else’s life by adjusting your own!
I am beyond grateful that you’ve stuck with me, that you have read my perspective on the power of gratitude and that you now have a bigger and better understanding of the importance of Gratitude; one that differs from the one you may have had prior to reading my blog. If there is someone you know who would benefit from my blog, please share this with them! I love hearing about the impact I have on the lives of others and if I’ve had one on you, please tell me about it! I see all of your comments and thank you for making our world one, ultimate place!
I wish you every joy, every happiness and of course – your ULTIMATE LIFE!
The time for happiness is NOW.
The time for joy is ALWAYS.
The time for you to create your ultimate life, has come. Join me! We’ll do it TOGETHER!
The Gratitude Guru
© Global Gratitude Group. 2016. All Rights Reserved.