Happy Thursday! I hope that you had an ultimate Wednesday!
Let’s review a couple vital pieces before we continue with A5, okay?
- Your life is meant to be ultimate.
- It’s up to you to determine what you need and what you want in your life and as your life in order for you to declare that it is “ultimate.”
- By living with gratitude, you WILL create your ultimate life!
On Monday, I introduced you to A5 (which is derived from The Bergstrom Method) and its first “fifth” – Accept.
Tuesday, I gave you the second “fifth” which is Adjust.
When acceptance occurs, adjustment begins.
Yesterday, I gave you the third “fifth” to the formula which is: Adapt.
Once we accept something into our conscious thinking, we are admitting that it is a real thing and that it is happening. Because we accept, we are able to adjust our thinking to align our thoughts with the desired life results we wish to experience. Once we adjust our thinking, we begin to adapt to our new life circumstances, which are and always have been the products of our thoughts.
Today is all about the fourth “fifth” which is: Aspire.
To aspire to create an ultimate life with gratitude, you have to know what it is you’re aspiring to achieve, right? You’ve seen in previous posts where I mention the creation process. The act of conscious thinking is what drives the creation process.
What you think about, you bring about.
Because we bring about what we think about, adjusting your thinking from subconscious to conscious thinking will allow you to consciously adjust or adapt your perception of the life results you are experiencing, based on what you have been thinking!
If you aspire to create your ultimate life with gratitude, you must get clear about what you want in and as your ultimate life! You need an outline! I created this for me and I’m so thrilled to share it with you! It’s called The MULO: My Ultimate Life Outline.
The MULO Practice comes from The Bergstrom Method. To begin, we should all make a MULO and revise it as often as possible initially and then at the beginning of each month thereafter. This is a Practice that will never be “done” for being done would mean that one is deceased. This is a Practice that I personally do in order to create my ultimate life! Once you get rolling, there’s no telling how far you will allow your mind to wander and the possibilities of the ultimate life you will create are infinite! (I think you just discovered what your weekend plans are!)
Use the following questions to prompt yourself. You can always edit, you can always revise, you can always add your own questions and you can always make a new MULO, as long as you are thinking consciously. Grab some paper and a pen and get started!
What do you want?
- What kind of home(s) do you want to have?
- Do you want to travel? Where?
- How do you want to travel? By plane, bus, train, car, private aircraft, private yacht?
- How much money do you want to see in your bank accounts? Pick a number.
- Where do you want to vacation?
- What is your life calling you to do with your time?
- What do you LOVE to do?
- Where are you when you are your happiest?
- Do you want a family?
- Do you want children?
- Do you want a better body?
- Do you want to be healthy and fit?
- Do you want to feel powerful and limitless?
- Do you want to constantly win at life?
- Who do you want in your life?
- Who is your ideal mate?
- What are three non-negotiables that you require as “musts” for your Ultimate Life?
Ultimate living is being inspired to aspire! What ultimate life will you create for yourself?
We’re almost there! Four down and one “fifth” to go! Thank you so much for sticking with me and for sticking with A5! Tomorrow, I will share the fifth and final “fifth” while weaving together everything we’ve covered this week.
See you tomorrow!
The time for happiness is NOW.
The time for joy is ALWAYS.
The time for you to create your ultimate life, has come. Join me! We’ll do it TOGETHER!
Johnny Bergstrom, Msc.D, AMDA
The Gratitude Guru
© Global Gratitude Group. 2016. All Rights Reserved.